The UW-La Crosse Foundation’s Share the La Crosse Experience Scholarship Campaign wrapped up in December with a total of more than $18 million raised to support scholarships for UWL students. The campaign, which started in 2013, aimed to raise more than $15 million to support students by 2019.
The UWL Foundation thanks generous alumni and friends who made the campaign a success.
- Over 150 major gifts ($25,000+).
- 3 largest gifts: $2,000,000, $1,23500, $500,000.
- More than 100 new funds created.
- Awards totaled $1.2 million for 2018-2019, a new record.
- Gifts from 15 states (most frequent: WI, FL, CO, TX, MA).
- Increased the Foundation’s assets to more than $30 million.
Gifts can take many forms. Whether you give online, through an endowment, or simply by check, your gift makes an impact on the lives and work of UWL students, faculty and staff. With your gift, you strengthen the university’s reputation for offering high-quality academics. Visit the UWL Foundation website to learn more about supporting UWL.