New evening event combines food, spirits
Experience a filling and fulfilling night while you support the UW-La Crosse Alumni Association. Don’t miss this new La Crosse area event!
6-8 p.m. Thursday, May 17
Cleary Alumni & Friends Center
The event includes:
- Wine, whiskey and food tastings from various vendors. As of March 21, vendors include: The Crow, whiskey/bourbon; Elmaro, wine; Purple Feet Wine Group, wine; Chartwells, food. Others vendors expected.
- Live music from Audio Jack
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Historical Hess Cooperage barrel-making display
- ‘Barrel of Booze’ bottle-pull raffle
- Photo booth, silent auction & more!
Advance tickets: $40 – general; $35 – Alumni Association members
Day of event: $50 – general; $45 – Alumni Association members
Attendance supports the UWL Alumni Association’s unique efforts in keeping “The La Crosse Experience” alive through connections, awards and scholarships.
The event is open to the community; everyone is welcome! Seating is limited.
Learn more about the Alumni Association.